Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome

Finally I've setup my 2nd blog with the purpose of selling some baby stuffs. I hope you all will come back more often to check on my listing here and I promise that you will have more and more surprise each time you visit.

To celebrate the launching of my blog, I have some good bargain for you as below:

With any purchase of RM120 or above, you are entitle for the FREE SHIPPING within Malaysia.

For more information about the MAM's products, please click here!






MAM 160ml Bottles (RRP RM31.80)
Single Pack: Our price RM28.50
Colors: Blue, Pink & Green
















MAM 260ml Bottles (RRP RM35.20)
Single Pack: Our Price RM31.50
Colors: Blue, Pink & Green










  • New and unique teat guarantees breast-like comfort.
  • Soft shape nuzzles baby’s lips and seals its mouth, which promotes a natural sucking action throughout the feed.
  • Teat is vented to ensure that the baby can feed at his or her own pace.


Slow Flow (Newborn) for water, breast milk
Medium Flow
(Newborn) for Formula Milk
Fast Flow
(Baby) for Formula Milk

Anti Colic Silk Teats (RRP RM22.80)
Pack of 2: Our Price RM20.50


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats PM on your site!
rgds - estkirby

My Baby Bay said...

Thanks Esther!

Anonymous said...

hi there..how did u charge for delivery?

My Baby Bay said...

Hi there,

For the bottles and the J&J lotion, it will be RM6 for Peninsular Malaysia and RM9 for East Malaysia

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi.. MAM teats also RM6 postage ker?? huhuhu

Debbie Y said...

hey there, didn't know you have another blog for marketplace. Great job...